[Verse 1]
It's true that all that you know is all that you are
很高興妳對自己的未來很有想法
You said that it's all that you want and more
妳說這是妳的決定
Fuck off and pour another drink
(我)喝一杯來躲避回答
And tell me what you think
說出妳所有打算
You know that I'm too drunk to talk right now
我已經茫到無法回話
You put your cigarette out on my face
彈彈菸蒂要我認真點
So beautiful, please, woman
哇,連生氣時也這麼美
[Refrain]
Don't break your back for me
別為了我疲於奔命
I'll put you out of your misery
讓我來帶妳高枕無憂
[Chorus]
Tell me that it's all okay (tell me that it's all okay)
快傳訊息來,我很想知道
I've been waitin' on this all damn day (waitin' on this all damn day)
坐立不安、 心急如焚
Call me in the mornin', tell me how last night went
終於妳打來,分享妳昨天過得很好
I'm here, but don't count on me to...
這個男人一直都在,但是可能是妳不該留戀的
[Verse 2]
Stay a little longer if you convince me
如果是我的錯,妳會留下來嗎?
And tell me all the things that you have against me
妳也該反省自己,我洗耳恭聽
Every time we make up, the truth is faded
每次和好後,那些都不重要了嗎?
Everybody's blind when the view's amazin'
相愛不代表滿意,華麗背後卻是傷痕纍纍
Damn, who are we right now?
不恩愛,像似被操縱的玩偶
Can we have a little conversation?
我們可以坐下來談嗎?
Figure it out with no intoxication
認真地,不再配酒說屁話
We carry on, what is our motivation?
我們還有理由繼續維持這段感情嗎?
We're never wrong, how the hell we gonna make it?
我們都沒有錯,只是現在這樣只像兩個好朋友而已
Maybe we're used to this
也許這就是我們
Tell me, what are we to do?
妳覺得呢?
It's like we only play to lose
感覺我們正走向結束
Chasin' pain with an excuse
但還是為了維繫,互相原諒
I love that shit and so do you
其實這都是在傷害我們自己
[Refrain]
[Chorus] x2