close

 

 

 

 

[Verse 1]

It's true that all that you know is all that you are

很高興妳對自己的未來很有想法

You said that it's all that you want and more

妳說這是妳的決定

Fuck off and pour another drink

(我)喝一杯來躲避回答

And tell me what you think

說出妳所有打算

You know that I'm too drunk to talk right now

我已經茫到無法回話

You put your cigarette out on my face

彈彈菸蒂要我認真點

So beautiful, please, woman

哇,連生氣時也這麼美


 

[Refrain]

Don't break your back for me

別為了我疲於奔命

I'll put you out of your misery

讓我來帶妳高枕無憂

 

[Chorus]

Tell me that it's all okay (tell me that it's all okay)

快傳訊息來,我很想知道

I've been waitin' on this all damn day (waitin' on this all damn day)

坐立不安、 心急如焚

Call me in the mornin', tell me how last night went

終於妳打來,分享妳昨天過得很好

I'm here, but don't count on me to...

這個男人一直都在,但是可能是妳不該留戀的

 

[Verse 2]

Stay a little longer if you convince me

如果是我的錯,妳會留下來嗎?

And tell me all the things that you have against me

妳也該反省自己,我洗耳恭聽

Every time we make up, the truth is faded

每次和好後,那些都不重要了嗎?

Everybody's blind when the view's amazin'

相愛不代表滿意,華麗背後卻是傷痕纍纍

Damn, who are we right now?

不恩愛,像似被操縱的玩偶

Can we have a little conversation?

我們可以坐下來談嗎?

Figure it out with no intoxication

認真地,不再配酒說屁話

We carry on, what is our motivation?

我們還有理由繼續維持這段感情嗎?

We're never wrong, how the hell we gonna make it?

我們都沒有錯,只是現在這樣只像兩個好朋友而已

Maybe we're used to this

也許這就是我們

Tell me, what are we to do?

妳覺得呢?

It's like we only play to lose

感覺我們正走向結束

Chasin' pain with an excuse

但還是為了維繫,互相原諒

I love that shit and so do you

其實這都是在傷害我們自己

 

[Refrain]

[Chorus] x2

 

arrow
arrow

    TooBrOokay 發表在 痞客邦 留言(4) 人氣()